Track food portions in fists instead of calories. Calorie counting takes time out of your day and can be stressful trying to get the numbers right. Using your fist as your measurement tool for food portions is much easier.
This app is for people with avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID), picky eating habits, or any other reason for under-eating. It helps you plan your meals ahead of time and track progress throughout the day.
- Keep a list of your regular foods
- Plan your meals ahead of time
- Portion food based on fists rather than complicated calorie counting
- See your progress as you check off meals
- Set an eating goal for how much you want to eat each day
- Set future eating goals to aim for
- Backup and restore your database